Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tool#3  Online Videos and Images


I use Youtube an Teachertube frequently, along with Discovery Education. Almost all of my Flipcharts have embedded video from these sites and they are great teaching tools, if used properly. I really prefer downloading the videos rather than just creating a link to the site. The main thing to remember when embedding any video into a flipchart, is to store the fine within the flipchart and not externally.


I have always used Zamzar to convert the videos, but did try http://saveyoutube.com/
I am also interested in snipsnipit. I will give that a try when I have more time.
Here are my two videos:



1 comment:

  1. I have used other services to download youtube videos that give you more options and don't require a wait time to download the video. The biggest problem with embedding all your flip chart videos is that you will eventually run out of server space or hard drive space.

    ReplyDelete